Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My first few words!

Hi Everyone,

If you are a mother of twins and managed to take sometimes for yourself and surf the web, congratulations, you are a super mom! My twins just turned one last week so I decided to share some of my experiences that might help other moms to overcome the challenges of carrying, delivering and raising twins.

About me, I am in my 30th, software engineer and web savvy. I am a tech support in a big high tech company in silicon valley and I mainly fix computers and routers. I got married 5 years ago and had my twin identical girls on May 4th 2010.( 3 days before mothers day, according to DH good timing! :) )

As many of mother of twins might have faced, my babies were preemies as well. They came 8 weeks early, right at their 32 weeks. That part of motherhood itself was a big challenge. However, we were lucky that we were able to bring our beautiful little angels home 6 weeks after.

Here is how I would like to classify my web log:

1- Being pregnant with twins, challenges and hopes.
2- My baby shower
3- My preemie babies
4- Breastfeeding tips
5- Infant twins at home (routine, routine, routine...)
      - Scheduling
      - Sleeping and co-sleeping
      - Bath time
      - Feeding
      - Social life (can I really have one?!!!)
6- How to get back in shape after pregnancy ( I still love my Body)
7- Back to work ( I don't want to feel guilty)
8- Getting organized in a twin house (speaking of impossibles)
9- Right diet with Right food (selected high quality recipes both for mommies and babies)
10- Shopping for/with twins (my favorite!)
11- Babysitter tips

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angela, thanks for sharing your experiences with your twins. We are looking forward to reading your posts about feeding, scheduling, and bath time. Thanks again for starting this blog!

    ReplyDelete